Wednesday, December 1, 2010

2010 Crochet Stockings

I’ve been crocheting Christmas stockings since my kids were born.  Each new baby or family member gets a unique stocking just for them. 

I always use the same stocking pattern (from an old craft book I bought at a garage sale) and then design a different appliqué for the front of each one. 

These are the three new stocking designs for 2010…

Whimsical reindeer stocking for Nolan: 

Nov 095

Red and white candy cane flowers for Skyleigh:

Nov 100

And a simple modern snowman for Cody:

Nov 092

Can’t wait to fill them! :)

Nov 103

 

Linking to:

Show and Tell Green Join  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap up         party!Get your craft on Thurs.giveaways
Punkin Seed ProductionsMake it Yours @ My Backyard Eden

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...