Monday, June 13, 2011

What’s new?


June 2011 014

I just added the cutest little Mary Jane baby shoes with tiny bows.  More colors to come, but I’m starting off with this pretty honeysuckle pink. 

June 2011 025

Same sweet Patch-the-puppy baby shoes, in fun new colors!

June 2011 012

I’ve had several requests for the cowboy cowgirl booties in pink for little princesses.  I’ll eventually make them in an all pink version, as well.  You know.  In my abundance of spare time. ;)

Well, I’m off to search for a new-to-me car!  My car has been in the shop for repairs off and on since last December and has finally died for good.  We’ve not  been totally carless (my teenage daughter has a car)… but it’s really a hassle getting everyone where they need to go with one car!  I’d so appreciate your prayers to find a reliable used car!!

Have a blessed week, my friends!

1 comment:

Mindie Hilton said...

Thanks so much for linking up to Bacon Time. Our first party was a big hit with over 300 links. I can't wait to see what you have for me next week. I have a special give away planned just for linkers at the party.
Thanks for grabbing the button too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...